I sat at my Physics table, laughing with Elizabeth who I call Eliza. I was in an okay mood, but overall today was not good.
I glanced over to Pearl's table, and I saw her smiling, yet with that aura of boredom around her. She raised her hand and Mr. McCoy called on her. She politely asked if she could go to the nurse's office.
A pang of hurt resounded in my soul.
I hated how she would do this, fake sickness.
It made me angry.
Why?
Is school not... worth it?
I never understood.
...
Don't you think lying is bad?
Isn't it just... wrong?
I understand lying for face, but... just for your own benefit?
Just because you don't feel like doing something you know you should and you should but you don't feel like doing at that moment, you should be allowed?
...
The tiniest lie can be the hardest to face...
~This Rain Cloud
I wasn't lying. I actually was sick, and my mom almost took me to the doctor. I didn't lie, okay? And I know it seemed like it because I don't really show when I'm sick. But I wouldn't lie, because I do actually like school. But I felt like crap and my brother was sick, (like really sick) so my mom said if you feel bad call me. I really didn't lie. But I don't care if you didn't believe me.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I understand.
ReplyDelete^^
I get really upset over little things, huh?
I believe you and no worries. ;D
~Rocky (TOO!)